This curriculum and resource guide, developed by Ma'yan, explains how to run a giving circle collective for Jewish girls and women.The curriculum outlines the history of No Small Change and provides sample lesson plan materials to be used over eight monthly lessons:
- Month One: Philanthropy--Why Should We Do It and Who Cares?
- Month Two: How Do We Feel About Money?
- Month Three: What Do I Believe In?
- Month Four: Down to Brass Tacks
- Month Five: Discussion of Options
- Month Six: Narrowing the Choices
- Month Seven: Making a Decision
- Month Eight: Let’s Give It Away!