Each year, JTFN is asked about ways to keep alumni engaged once participants go to college - well, have we got a great resource for you! Here are some ways to stay involved in the lives of your alumni:
- Send holiday care packages and tzedakah boxes for alumni dorms.
- Plan alumni virtual meet-ups to cultivate conitnued community.
- Provide resources for starting college giving circles (like this program from Amplifier Giving).
- Make an online alumni group for your program participants throughout the years.
- Invite alumni back to share their experiences as part of your promotional materials.
- Add alumni to your program's advisory committee.
- Honor alumni at your grant celebration for continued philanthropic work.